Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I just loveee this hair color!

Cheryl Cole

I am back in forth about the color I want my hair constantly.
Currently I have very dark brown hair with a red hue. I have mastered how to get
a red hues in my hair when it's so very dark.
If you have really dark hair and want a little bit of a change without
changing your hair color drastically, then try this out!

Pick up a box of L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss in 360 Black Cherry.
This is a semi-permanent hair color that will give the darkest of dark browns a red hue.
I would leave the color on for 15-20 min and I personally put a shower cap over it
after applying the color and then apply a little heat for about 10 min to open
up the hair follicles so your hair accepts the color better.



You can pick up a box of this semi-perm hair dye at your local drugstore
and/or Walmart for around $6.00-$8.00.

P.S. Don't forget to use the gloves included in your hair dye kit
you will be so sorry if you don't haha :)
Happy Hair Coloring!!

XO- D

No comments:

Post a Comment