Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best Drugstore Heat Protectant



Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray

This heat protectant spray is totally inexpensive and spells great!
Guards against heat styling damage and friction; keeps hair shiny and soft.
I sometimes tend to go over board and use too much product, but the great this
about this spray is it doesn't matter the amount you use, it will never ever make
your hair greasy! That is definitely a plus!! I use this product before before blow
drying and a little bit before I straighten my hair. And last but not least, I love the
trigger. It makes it easy for misting and coating all your hair!

Another great product recommendation of mine that is very inexpensive...
So don't knock it til you try it! :)

I found this at Walmart for around $4.00 but
I'm sure you can find this at local drugstores too!

Hope you ENJOY this as much as I do!!

XO- D

No comments:

Post a Comment