Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Favorite Deep Conditioner

*Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner*

This has got to be my favorite deep conditioner and is also very very affordable! My hair is rather dry due to the fact that I use heat tools often. I started using this deep conditioner a few months ago and it has immediate results. I use this in the shower 1-2 times a week and concentrate more on the middle to ends of the hair. I usually keep this on anywhere between 3-5 minutes with a shower cap over it while in the shower. Another great way to use this product is to leave it in for about 15 min with a shower cap over it and applying heat (blow drying). What initially sold me was the great price and the wonderful smell of coconuts and now after seeing the results, I am hooked!

Tip: Another great way to keep moisture in your hair is to not wash it everyday because you strip your hair of its natural oils. My hair is quite thick so I wash my hair every two days.

This is definitely another great product I am recommending and it's so cheap so it doesn't hurt to try it out!

Found at your local drugstore for about $3.00

Let me know what ya think =)

XO- D

2 comments:

  1. i was thinking about trying this ouut!! your review sold me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will loveeee it! Let me know what you think ;)

    XO

    ReplyDelete