Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Lifesaver





Erase Paste by Benefit $26.00
So as a college student, I pull some serious all nighters. I can't even begin to explain to you the amount of $$$ I have wasted on different concealers and under eye treatments...they all have one thing in common, they didn't work !So finally after reading enough products reviews, I was sold! Erase Paste is easily the best under eye concealer I have ever used. This concealer comes in 3 different shades, Fair, Medium, Deep. I purchased the Fair shade even though I have an olive skin tone. This is an under eye concealer and under eye brightener, so you don't want to put a dark cream over your under eye bags, that will just make them look worse. The consistency of this concealer is very thick, but very creamy and easy to blend so you only need a tiny amount...I mean tiny. No touch up is required and a little bit goes along way. This concealer comes with a tiny spatula, but I prefer to use my finger to dab it in. Definitely worth every penny! Highly highly recommended!!!

How did I ever live without Erase Paste? (:

This can be purchased at http://www.sephora.com/; http://www.benefite.com/; or at your local Sephora

Anddddd next on my list to pick up..........

Lemon Aid color correcting eyelid primer by Benefit
Does anyone use this? And if so what do you think??

Stay Beautiful,

XO- D

1 comment:

  1. I use both! And Bo-ing! LemonAid is amazing..If I could only wear a few things, this and mascara are all you need! Def go get. I have eye bright too. Benefit just has the most amazing products.

    ReplyDelete