Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beauty Tip: Glowing Skin

I Love Tan <3

Sooo in case your on a budget and can't exactly afford the
Beach Sexy must have collection from Victorias Secret,
then this may be a great alternative for you...

I have always been very insecure about being pale.
I am always on a mission in finding new ways
to give my skin a nice glow and always reading reviews on new self tanners.
Spring is right around the corner...and soon summer will be here.
Start preparing yourself early by giving your complexion a nice healthy
golden glow of your own. Coating your body with a full strength self tanner may be
a bit too much too soon in the season and obviously appear to be fake.

One of my favorite ways to getting a nice glow is to mix one part: self tanner and
one part: a regular daily moisturizer and apply to your body and face
(be sure to wash your hands when your finished).
Lotion dilutes the self tanner and gives you the right shade for radiant looking skin.

I repeat this same routine after every shower or until I reach my desired level of shade
and once summer time is finally here I will switch over to using just my self tanner.

*Recommended Self Tanner: L'oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Lotion
($9 at your local drugstore)
*Recommended Moisturizer: Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion
($6 at your local drugstore)

Enjoy your glow :)
XO- D

No comments:

Post a Comment