Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

I love concealers!!

Everyone should know by now that I am a huge fan of concealers...
Whenever I hear about new ones that are amazing and actually
work, I have got to have them!!

Newest obsession (award winning): Bye Bye Under Eye by: It Cosmetics


Cruelty free, NO animal testing!
with Collagen and Vitamins C & K and it's waterproof!

Actually, the makeup artist on Dancing with the Stars uses this on all the girls!
Plus all my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube are using it, so I had to see for myself!

This is another wonderful thick creamy concealer and comes in 4 different shades:
Light, Natural Medium, Tan, and Deep.
Natural Medium is the one I have, and loveeee....

This is a little spendy but like I always say...worth every penny! :)
Available at http://www.itcosmetics.com/ for $24.00

No comments:

Post a Comment