Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh, the Places You'll Go!


I want to visit a black sand beach. I want to zip line through the Caribbean.
I want to go skinny dipping in the Mediterranean sea. I want to jump out of an airplane.
I want to spend a Christmas in NYC. I want to ride through San Fran on a trolley.
I want to live in Hawaii for a summer. I want an entire LuLu Lemon workout wardrobe.
I want to dye my hair blonde once in my life just to say I did. I want to attend the VMA's.
I want to work at a soup kitchen in Seattle around the holidays.
I want to learn how to rock climb. I want to start practicing yoga. I want to do
makeup for a celebrity. I want to learn how to play the guitar. I want to stay in
Disney's Cinderella castle. I want to learn how to surf. I want to join Habitat for Humanity.
I want to road trip the entire United States. I want to spend a spring break in Miami.
I want to drink green beer in Italy. I want to quit drinking coffee for at least a month.
I want to go on an African safari. I want to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
I want to visit/shop at the Mall of America. I want to grow a veggie garden. I want to own
my own business. I want to swim with dolphins. I want to go to the top of the Eiffel
Tower. I want to test drive a Ferrari. I want to meet: Carrie Underwood, Channing Tatum,
and the Jersey Shore cast (especially Vinny :)) I want to go in a hot air balloon.
I want to have a serious food fight. I want to paint a canvas. I want a tattoo done by
Kat Von D. I want to go back packing in Europe. I want to run a marathon.
I want go to a Jason Mraz concert.
I want to get a hot stone massage. I want to own a burberry bag.
I want to change someones life.
I want to be a good wife, daughter, mother, and friend.
I want to make a difference.

XO- D

No comments:

Post a Comment