Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Favorite Teeth Whitening Kit


Nothing is better than having nice pretty sparkly white teeth. Am I right?
I mean your teeth are what someone recognizes first, especially when you smile.
I've had my share of trying out different teeth whitening products but haven't seemed to
find any that provided the right results for the right price. Sure Crest White Strips are great
but they're also really expensive...Well I guess they aren't that bad compared to getting
your teeth professionally whitened, but if I can whiten my teeth with a product that is just as
great and extremely affordable, then why not?

*Plus White 5 Minute Whitening Kit*
I am soooo picking when it comes to my teeth being white and certainly wouldn't
waste time on a product that didn't do a great job. If you are as obsessive as I am
about you teeth being sparkly white, then I would try this product out immediately!

This kit includes: Pre-Whitening Rinse, 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel, and a Mouth Piece

First you mix the pre-whitening rinse with some water and swish it around in your mouth
and then rinse out . Then you squirt the whitening gel into the mouth piece. You put the mouth
piece in your mouth for approximately 5 minutes. I usually leave on my teeth for 15 minutes,
but I started out doing 5 minutes in the beginning which I recommend you do. I use this gel
usually twice a week but adjust the amount you use it to how sensitive your teeth may be.

This product can be found at your local Walmart for around $6.00

I love this product and just had to share it with you!!

Happy Whitening :)

XO- D

1 comment:

  1. fHi Danielle Mitchell ,
    thanks for sharing such a nice post and nice product for teeth whitening with us. I always prefer natural ways. And I know the most popular systems are Zoom!®, as featured on Extreme Makeover, Opalescence® , BriteSmile® . I have found a new product at teethwhiteningeffect . You may check it out.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete