Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday shopping haul (:

After a few hours of sleep, I decided to go Black Friday shopping and I'm so glad
I did! I was in Seattle this year and did most my shopping at the South Center mall,
what a zoo that was. Did Christmas shopping for others and got some new things for yours
truly haha Christmas early I suppose. I also had my makeup and hair done by a makeup artist for Urban Decay...His name is Frederic and he is amazing! Check out my new presents :)

Bare Canvas
MAC $17.50

Viva Glam Gaga 2
MAC $14.50


Studio Careblend pressed matte bronzer in medium deep
MAC $23.00

Eyeliner in Smolder
MAC $14.00



All nighter makeup setting spray
Urban Decay $29.00


Naked Palette
Urban Decay $48.00



Primer Potion
Urban Decay $19.00 each



Super Curl
Urban Decay $20.00

False Lashes
Urban Decay $15.00

Fusion soft lights
Smashbox $30.00

Joico K-Pak $11.00 for both (on sale, score!)


Hands/Feet scrub
OPI $11.25

Divine Swine from the new muppets collection
OPI $8.00

Black platform pumps for New Years Eve
Charlotte Russe $30

Anddddd I also got my New Years Eve dress but that will be a surprise. I will post pics when the time comes! Anyway, Black Friday shopping was a success and I can't wait until next year! Hope everyone had a wonderful shopping day as well!! I am definitly not done Christmas shopping quite yet though...so I will be out there again mingling with the other crazy shoppers haha.

Happy Holidays :)

XO- D

No comments:

Post a Comment