Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I love my new scrub!!


Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
I had stopped at the Clinique counter recently and talked to a lady (named Danielle too) about the condition of my skin lately. It has been breaking out and I have had dry patches in different areas. She explained to be that not only do I need to stay on top of my daily 8-10 glasses of water and vitamins, but that I really needed to look into finding gentle cleansers and scrubs. She actually recommends gentle cleansers and scrubs to everyone because of how delicate our skin is. So I did a little research and shopping around for the best gentle scrub in price range. I ran across this scrub when I was at Walmart and what first grabbed me was the word "Natural" and the smell (it's to die for). I have been using this for about a week now and I absolutely love it! This scrub is said to gently scrub away impurities that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh, clear skin. Willowbark bionutrient and Jojoba beads scrub and detoxify the pores. It's suitable for acne prone skin, gentle enough for everyday use, won't clog pores, and it's hypoallergenic. This new Naturals line from Neutrogena boasts skincare products that contain no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes or phthalates and is also a dermatologist recommended brand.

This scrub has been carefully formulated to be 94% naturally derived
and the other ingredients are essential to blend this product together and
to maintain the effectiveness. This product was also NOT tested on animals!! :)

My skin thanks me for finding this wonderful product!
I recommend you give this a shot if you have also been looking for a gentle scrub.

I found this product at Walmart but I'm sure you can also find
it at most drugstores too for around $6.00!

If you try this let me know what ya think :)
and I'm considering trying the entire line of Neutrogena Naturals.
If you use any of the other products, let me know how efficient those are too!

XO- D

No comments:

Post a Comment